Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I sent OptumRX ONE years worth of credit card statements and the claims history downloaded for our, husband and wife, which proves they owe us $110.00. They have continued to bill me $90.00, after hours, days and months on the phone with their customer service, I get a different explaination every single time. I ask for audits - I get more bills!

As we continue to pay for this insurance (deducted from husbands paycheck) they now have "frozen" our accounts and will not send any medicine.

I think it is time for a class action lawsuit!

Iwillnotgiveup wrote the review because of "poor customer service, no access to billing department and order processing department" at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not allowed to talk to billing dept. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Iwillnotgiveup

Odd that their is no way to communicate with the Karen Erickson, Chief of Quality Servive or Mr. Wenger, President of the company. I think the last merger made things worse>