Optumrx are the worst pharmacy that I ever had to deal with. Every time I fill a prescription there is an issue.

Then when I ask to speak with someone higher up. They tell me there is no one to help with my issue or they put a manager on the phone that is rude and nasty from the moment they take over the phone call. When I call her out on the rudeness and ask for the corp info.

She tells me corp doesn't deal with customer complaints. If I had a choice to go to local pharmacy that my insurance would cover I would go in a heart beat verse dealing with this bs every time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx prescription filling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments