Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Horrible!!! I needed my prescription pre-authorized and was told that if my doctor called it would be expedited.

My Dr. Called and I listened to the conversation. They did not mark my case as urgent after my doctor specifically told them that it was urgent because I needed the medication the next day. After spending almost an entire day on the phone with them, I kept on being transferred to other representatives because they could not answer my questions.

Plus, they wanted my doctor to call again and go through the process all over again. I ended paying for my medication out of pocket because they were incompetent and did not get my medication preauthoriZed on time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription filling. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments