Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 15, 2016

Poor customer service. Medication can't be shipped in time.

Reps do not care. These people do not realize they are in the healthcare business. They've lost my prescription information. Again, the Reps do not seem to care.

Their attitude-just call your doctor and get him to call in enough medication for 3-4 days. Have they ever tried to reach a physician on a Friday afternoon or you need a controlled substance? We shouldn't have to do this. Reps can't pronounce names of medication and physicians.

When you call you get transferred and put on hold. I'd rather chew off my arm than deal with these people's attitude.

Very unprofessional. One rep asked me for my date of "birf".

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2016

Worst mail order pharmacy. My prescriptions were dropped from the system.

They just disappeared. My son's Doctor E scribed to them. The pharmacy reps who barely spoke English called him twice to verify his shipping address. Prescription never came.

My son called days later, and they said they did not have any prescriptions for him in their system.

This place needs to be audited by state pharmacy board. Avoid at all cost.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription filling from OptumRx was prescription information lost Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments