Shady Side, Maryland
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Optumrx Rx is the word Pharmacy company that I have been involved with they keep telling me that my prescription is processing the same day but when I call them they give you the runaround they do not realize people are in need of their medications and they're just not calling just to talk to the customer service rep that you need answers to your problem they give you the runaround and it seems like they are giving you a script at at their dads and they're really not looking at your file if you log on online it says one thing and the representative is another thing I am really pissed off with this company and sorry that my employer has choose this company for his employees I have a special medication that only can be filled by optumrx but if I could I would definitely go back to Walgreens

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.