I thought our health care providers r supose to keep us healthy,ever since my job switched 2 umr,optum rx ive been so stressed out now the DEA or whom ever decide we need pre otherisation.I have ADD with hyper.They r denying to cover my mg.want 2 lower it.I ask who r they 2 decide what i need & what i dont need.I thought it is up 2 my Doctor?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

Thank u for your concerns.Im ok just fustrated with optum rx.928326# review.Nowvive been told by them I dont even need a pre authorization for name brand Adderall.It doesnt make any senses.why would i need preautheration for genaric & not for name brand Adderall.This company makes my head spin.I dont believe anything they tell me.I'll know for surecwhen i go to the pharmacy to fill my next script 4 Adderall.

I don't understand why Optum rx - UMR wouldn't cover 60mg.of Adderall, when they will cover 70mg of vayance.I had already been on 60mg.of Adderall for several months then they've denied me.I tried vyvanse it was a horrible experience & dangerous. UMR - Optum rx me want to quit my job because without my med.I have a lot of trouble living day to day.They are also taking me to the cleaners.I never get any stralight ansewer. I'm out over $700.00 dollars due to them giving me the run around & they still won't cover my meds.

Bath, Ohio, United States #1276234

YEP !Have no idea how to handle ADD or ADHD meds or any controlled substances for that matter.

My son was without his meds for 3 weeks! They kept putting the account on hold. Website Price for generic for Concerta is $454. Verbal quote was $599.

Got billed for $762. BAIT and SWITCH, and all of my other generic meds are covered, however this drug, according Optum RX must be BRAND which costs $830. It is "clinically proven" to be the best drug of choice in regards to Brand Vs. Generic.

UUGGGHHH!

What a scam.I plan on filing a claim with Ohio Department of Insurance.