East Bronson, Florida
2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Wow, I was so happy to find this site!I have multiple sclerosis and severe scoliosis.

Along with other very painful spinal and nerve damage. I just spent three days of living *** because of this company. If you call 10 times you get ten different answers! Not one employee knows what is going on!

I hate like *** to deal with them, but they are my last resort because I live in Florida. I am a 52 yr old single woman, raised my kids and worked the same job for 26 yrs until I

was unable to work any more. I have been in pain management since I was 27 years old and never had problems with my meds till these horrible, unfeeling, probably (ya think?) rich sons of ***. I still have one son at home, my father passed away this year, my oldest brother got sentenced to 30 yrs in prison for something his wife says he did, regardless, it hurts like ***.

Anyway, sorry, just giving background. Every month I go to my pain mgt dr and get my prescription, then I go to fedex (not usps) that is another story, spend $44 to get it there early tuesday. This time they held my order because I spoke to the pharmacy to ask what the equivalant was to what I am getting and what united would pay for. The PHARMACIST told me he would have to call the dr office to give me the info!!!

I said "is'nt this just a formulary question?" He acted like it was top secret and held my order an extra day. Every single month it is something, nobody knows what they are doing, you can not get a straight answer, they just tell you ever so sweetly what you want to hear because they damned well know they are not at all responsible!!! Even if you get a so called manager on the line they don't have extentions so you can never get the same person back. I just spent three solid days violently ill, throwing up, diareah, shakes, literally telling God to please take me!!!

And lord knows I meant it. I called 6 times wednesday and 6 different reps told me my order was going out that day. I check Friday morning and find out they are actually holding my order untill they can talk to my dr.!!!!! This is supposed to be an educated man, whom I believe takes the same oath as a dr.

During my conversation with the pharmasist I told him that I had asked for their "in house rush" and the problems I had had month after month with them and he told me it was being rushed and that he would see to it going out on time!! I am not a well woman to begin with and hurt very bad even with my medication. I would be in a wheel chair by now and could not be here for my mom and kids without pain medication. Because of all the "pill mill" *** that went on I can not fill scripts from my dr.

because he is over 30 miles away. I have been with my dr 10+yrs and when you have a chronic disease it is so very important to have a dr. you can trust, literally with your life. Well this has been cathartic!

Sorry... so on that note has anyone ever gotten ahold of a single person in that company that will do their friggin job? Or that you can get anyone that has any responsibility??? Or that maybe cares that they are trying to murder me?

I take my meds correctly and a friggin pharmaceutical company should be RESPONSIBLE to their clients to get their medication out to you. We aren't talking about an ebay order from china (which are shipped and recieved perfectly and we do not even speak the same language!) We are talking about people's medication! You can't even get it shipped by a carrier of your choice. I would be more than happy to pay them extra to get my meds on time!

I never want to go through another hour of what I just went through. (I do wish every single rep at that company would go through just one hour!)If they had even reliable enough to tell me they were not going out, I would have had the foresight to stretch what I had left and not getting quite so sick. But silly me... I thought when 6 people told me the same story.

I guess I really did know better than to trust them or I wouldn't have called 6 friggin times!! Thanks for listening.

God Bless all except all the rat bastards at optum, may they all go through unnecessary pain and agony!!!Like I just did :(

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments