On February 24th my doctor sent prescription to Optimus. Two days later got email confirmation.

Two weeks later call to see when I will get meds. Was told because doctor wrote for brand name they needs to ask me if I wanted brand name or generic. Told them generic was fine. They had sent generic the last time without asking my permission.

Was told delivery would be March 5th. March 9th no meds called couldn't help computers were down. March 10th called and was told the doctor had to change script. No emails no phone calls to tell me that.

They said repeated request to doctor were not returned. Spoke with doctor he never got request. While I was in his office he sent new script. Called to check today when meds would be sent.

They don't have new script. They don't have older one. They had it at one time. Supervisor was of no help.

Great way to make money for them. Don't fill meds. Then we have to go to retail. And pay three times more.

We pay for coverage for mail order. But they are so bad at the job we pay more than we should. I worry about elderly people who can't fight with them. Still I have no medication.

Will have to pay 3 times more to get it at retail. Very terrible service

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2015.

Comments