2.2

What a nightmare. My insurance company recommended Optumrx so I contacted them and they sent me a 3 month supply of meds. Three days before my meds ran out I called to check if my meds were on their way. They were not. They apologized and said they would overnight them to me. They didn't. I called them again and they said they had just shipped them. I also discovered they had charged me twice. I finally decided I wasn't going to deal with this company anymore. I called my old pharmacy to get my meds and got them within a few hours.

Three days later, my order showed up from Optumrx so I called to tell them I wanted to cancel any future orders and to return the late shipment. They told me that they dont take returns unless they errored.

Can you believe these people ?

Unbelievable ! Customer service doesn't come much worse than that.

Highly UNRECOMMENDED. DON'T USE OPTUMRX.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Comments

Love it! I refuse to deal with mail order Rx companies & having had to deal with these imbeciles & going in circles & then being passed like a hot potato & still not getting anywhere; I moved on & contacted my local pharmacy & my Dr's office to get my medications.

Mail order Rx companies are a VERY bad idea! They get the contracts by way of offering low bids & pass on the "savings" by screwing the customers.

They waste a lot of money by sending wrong or old medications (my friends had gotten out of date diabetic meds from a now defunct place, although it probably just changed it's name...) & their lack of customer service is a sure sign of how our lives are put into the hands of sadistically *** & lazy sorts. Skip the chaos & talk to your preferred pharmacy to see if you can bypass this chaos.