2.2

What a nightmare. My insurance company recommended Optumrx so I contacted them and they sent me a 3 month supply of meds. Three days before my meds ran out I called to check if my meds were on their way. They were not. They apologized and said they would overnight them to me. They didn't. I called them again and they said they had just shipped them. I also discovered they had charged me twice. I finally decided I wasn't going to deal with this company anymore. I called my old pharmacy to get my meds and got them within a few hours.

Three days later, my order showed up from Optumrx so I called to tell them I wanted to cancel any future orders and to return the late shipment. They told me that they dont take returns unless they errored.

Can you believe these people ?

Unbelievable ! Customer service doesn't come much worse than that.

Highly UNRECOMMENDED. DON'T USE OPTUMRX.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

Love it!I refuse to deal with mail order Rx companies & having had to deal with these imbeciles & going in circles & then being passed like a hot potato & still not getting anywhere; I moved on & contacted my local pharmacy & my Dr's office to get my medications.

Mail order Rx companies are a VERY bad idea! They get the contracts by way of offering low bids & pass on the "savings" by screwing the customers.

They waste a lot of money by sending wrong or old medications (my friends had gotten out of date diabetic meds from a now defunct place, although it probably just changed it's name...) & their lack of customer service is a sure sign of how our lives are put into the hands of sadistically *** & lazy sorts.Skip the chaos & talk to your preferred pharmacy to see if you can bypass this chaos.