23 days and I still do not have my scrip because these ***'s sent it to the wrong address. This after I called them specifically to give them my Florida address.

bctdst wrote the review because of problem with delivery at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx prescription for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have had the same problem with optumRX but what I don't understand is if they mailed out the prescription then why wasn't my debit card ever charged? I changed my address months in advance of moving and called 3 or 4 times to verify they had the correct address.

This is one incompetent business. (in my opinion)

to Anonymous #979300

I worked for this company for a very long.Ileft because of all the problems this department had with a new system that would quite literally send the meds to wrong addresses...the problem with this is that if you don't get the first package eventually they will send you another..however both get put on your drug spend even though they say they won't charge you.watch your drug spend..they will not take that second package off..unless you go all the way to the top...