2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have now received 2 damaged shipments from them.The capsules are all melted.

OptumRx is the only mail order pharmacy I am aware of that does this. They all use cold packs. I live in Texas where it is 106f today. They don't care.

The "pharmacist" says since its not on the list, all they can do is keep sending more. The fact that every shipment will arrive melted, seems to be of no concern to them. All they are willing to do is to keep shipping it the same way.

So far, that is what I am making them do.Shipment #3 will for sure arrive the same way.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. itguy2000 is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments

After much complaining and 3 failed shipments, they finally ship the meds properly in a cold pack.