Makati City, Manila
1.8
Prescription Services

I am disgusted by the attitude of your so called representative for on-line prescription service. She was rude, condescending and refused to listen, only talk.

She talked over me as I attempted to ask a question. She raised her voice at me when I repeated my question. She read to me all the info available on-line that I already knew, wasting my time. When I asked when I could expect my order, she refused to answer again and began talking about slow mail service.

I have 40 years as an accounting manager and customer service supervisor. This person wouldn't be considered for the car wash in any department I ran. Sorry OptumRx can't find professionals that project empathy and concern to it's customers when it's processes fail. I intend to rid myself of this less than competent so called service.

I will not continue to pay a company who treats me with contempt and impatience when dealing with my health care.

We are seeking a different insurance carrier as I write this. I intend to see that other members of this plan are aware of this terse and disrespectful correspondence.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Provide an answer to my question - when can I expect to receive my prescription. All I want. A window would be fine. Not to ignore my questions and only provide what I already know..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03, 2014.

Comments