Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Optum RX can't tell truth re orders.Tried 4 tmes to get rx filled with Dr.

approval, but Optum each time said they never got the order even though called one time directly to order the rx. They even had me enrolled twice with different names - corrected their records - and still denied their facts.

Even had problems with wife's rx.Deny, deny and even Supervisors are no help.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States #1302904

Yes, twice now they "never received the fax" from my doctor even though I've verified the fax number twice with both OptumRX and my doctor.

The last time, I ended up having my doc fax the prescription to my local pharmacy, which means I can only get a months supply at a time and end up paying more.

to Craig B*** #1309526

this happens all the time.Have yet to have anything "go through" on the first phone call or fax.

On line for refills doesn't work either. Fortunately my doc's office(s) are great about being persistent. It's still wrong. Oprumrx is horrible and ought to descend into hotel-echo-lima-lima!

Other than writing letters of complaint what else can we do to wake them up to their draconian ways.Also huge premium increases and moving cheap meds to higher tiers only because of their greed.