I cancelled my prescriptions with them as I was signed up for the automatic sending and they sent way before I needed them. When I cancelled, I suddenly starting getting calls from US Pharmacy which are not traceable and come from all different numbers.

There is always someone with an accent on the other end. I have been getting the calls for over a year and cannot get rid of them. So, I finally go back to OptumRx last month and now the American Express # I gave them has been compromised. I have a new card and if the same thing happens with this one, I am going to bury them.

I only went back to them b/c my insurance co. will only allow me 30 days if I don't use mail order and I travel frequently.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fyi.. credit cards are encrypted when entered in. You're the only person that's blamed Optumrx for that.

4+yrs csa