Prescription Services

All of a sudden after visiting rheumatologist Katy Setoodeh I began receiving bills from OptumRx for meds that were not ordered or approved by me. I NEVER before had any contact with OptumRx.

The rheumatologist had been trying to force Forteo on me and had called a "pharmacy" in Burbank I never heard of. The "pharmacy" (for all I know it is a call center) called and said it would be so easy --- they would mail it to me. After that another "pharmacy" I never heard of called me with same story. I declined.

After that I got a shipment of two meds from different doctors who I KNOW NEVER ORDERED for me.

One was for montelucast from a doctor I hadn't see in TWO YEARS. They are trying now to send a med that I KNOW was never ordered from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of mining drs pharmacies for my information and biilling for unauthorized meds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "charging for meds without my approval." of a product or service. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments