Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

This online rx is the worst company I ever experienced!I need my medication immediately cause I'm have a serious situation here.

Optum mailed it out for next day air by 10:30am, but they putted a wrong zip code on it!!! Which I have been confirm two times with them! That means I can't get my medication will ship to whatever place that i don't know! So I tried to solve this mistake that they already made.

I called in for customer service, poor attitude (name: Shontaye) non helpful. I've been told the specialty department is correctly Closed , no one can help me with this or I can dial 911.

What the h*** is this?!Now I can only pray for my self and my baby, the virus will be undercontrol without medications.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments