1.4
Turnaround Time

My parents (94&92) have Optumrx , I have their Power of Attorney. I absolutely cannot get employees to accurately bill. Your employees are absolutely incompetent. In 2015, I was in a dispute over the amount that was being charged. Unknown to me, my parents coverage was cut off for Nov.& Dec. 2015. I subsequently realized I paid for the two months that my parents' coverage was cut off. Nice!!!! I spoke extensively with an emloyee a few days ago re: a notice of cut off of coverage for my father. The caculation of the amount due was incorrect. Payments for January and February, 2016, were not credited. Your employee took a payment over the phone, paying my father's account in full through the end of March. Yesterday, I received a bill for my father. Payments for January and February had not been credited, along with other mistakes. The same applies to my mother, no credit for payments for January and February. I will correct her bill and pay the correct amount. IF MY PARENTS ' COVERAGE IS TERMINATED FOR NON PAYMENT, IWILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION, PLUS PURSUE OTHER APPROPRIATE ACTION. I am 72 and not in good health. I cannot tell you the hours I have spent on the phone with your people. I am worn out dealing with Optumrx.

Cheryl Wheeler.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2016.

Comments