Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The inmates at OptumRx are in charge of the asylum.Placed an order Feb28 and still waiting 16 days later for it to be shipped.

First they claimed my benefits ended Feb27. Noooo...why would they end the day before the last day of the month? Told them to call United Healthcare. They said United Healthcare confirmed Feb 27.

Called employer who called United Healthcare and verified FEB28. I call Optum back next day - no, it's FEB27. I call United Healthcare - first peon I talk to says FEB28. I say PLEASE tell OptumRx its FEB28 - he calls them while I'm on hold and says all is now well.

Next day I call OptumRx - Can't send; cpverage ended FEB27. I call United Healthcare who hears the whole story and says they will fix it. UH calls back and says they've talked to OptumRx and the drugs are on the way! One week later no drugs; no indication on OptumRx website that they've sent anything.

Call OptumRx, they agree that drugs were covered when ordered but state that "Renewal Date" was March 7 so order was placed too soon. This is ridiculous on its face; my empty bottles show that my previous order was filled over four months earlier. I hang up and redial to get someone else. This time the OptumRx lying liar says they weren't sent because my doctor gave them a different address than the one they had on file.

But says two of the three have been mysteriously sent; however, United Healthcare declines to cover the third medication. Since when!?! Online it says they are sending the third drug with a bill for $245 for a generic that costs $80 full price at Walgreens. OptumRx person says I must call United Healthcare to see why they won't cover it.

Next person there says nothing has been sent, but she understands my plight and will look into it. Later someone in Minneapolis calls and says she's an "Escalation Specialist" and promises that all three drugs will arrive on Saturday, with normal co-pay charges only.

This would be great except I no longer believe one *** thing these people say.Stay as far away from these people as you can - they're a stinking pus-filled boil on the face of the health care industry.

Review about: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Treatment and lack of solution, Quality of call center people is very low.