Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My doctor recommenced a muscle relaxer which was not covered by my insurance. Rx told me the drug would cost 130.

dollars. I told them i did not want it for that price. The Rx representative told me they could check to see if my insurance would cover it and I say okay but i did not want to pay $130. later they sent me the drug and because my credit card was on file they charged me the $130.

When I discovered the charged, I complained and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I checked with my retail pharmacy and they said the same drug cost $45. I again complain to no avail. I later found the drug could be ordered on-line at GoodRX.com for $10.

for three month supply not $130. for a one month supply.

I not recommend GoodRx.com to all my friends and family.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $130. ryanmiracles is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments