1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

First of all I have been trying to sign in to get my prescription, and I get "Page Unavailable" time and time again. Site is down.

Second, they charge more for prescriptions with insurance than you can them without insurance. Two examples, Jublia for toe nail fungus. Optum wants $150.00 with prior authorization. My Doctor's office arranged for me to get it for $35 from a mail order pharmacy.

The other drug is common generic Lipitor, Atorvastatin. They wanted $25 with insurance, while Winn-Dixie sells it for $15 without insurance. What a ripoff. Third over the same medicine, they called at least 3 times during work hours leaving a message that I needed to enroll in mail order or it may cost me more.

I tried to call back several times and each time put on hold over 10 minutes, which I then hung up. To continue the saga, on there website, there is click to talk (when the web site is up), then the systems calls you, and when you press the number to accept the call and talk to someone, the system hangs up on you.

All this and they still run their commercial saying they're going after waste and inefficiencies. What lies.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Ship me the Naftin for $25 and stop wasting my time.

I didn't like: Pricing.