Gig Harbor, Washington

I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to insure more was needed to last 90 days so that I would receive the correct amount.

OptumRX honored the doctor's request and sent out the additional medication to make up for the 90 day supply. The invoice AND Web site indicate a $0 balance.

However, mid March there was a $70 charge on my credit card. After 4 calls, and 3 weeks+ I was told that the accounting department had made the charge claiming it was owed for the "make up" the 90 days of product without advising me.

No resolution, so now I have to find somewhere else to go.

Review about: Optumrx Premarin Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Optumrx?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Buyweedonline1 - Beware of a Scam Buyweedonline1 "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..." Read more Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more