Gig Harbor, Washington

I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to insure more was needed to last 90 days so that I would receive the correct amount.

OptumRX honored the doctor's request and sent out the additional medication to make up for the 90 day supply. The invoice AND Web site indicate a $0 balance.

However, mid March there was a $70 charge on my credit card. After 4 calls, and 3 weeks+ I was told that the accounting department had made the charge claiming it was owed for the "make up" the 90 days of product without advising me.

No resolution, so now I have to find somewhere else to go.

Review about: Pfizer Premarin Vaginal Cream Refill.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Optumrx?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Advocare - Review about Positive Experience Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more TIPS for dealing with the OptumRX runaround Optumrx "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more