I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to insure more was needed to last 90 days so that I would receive the correct amount.
OptumRX honored the doctor's request and sent out the additional medication to make up for the 90 day supply. The invoice AND Web site indicate a $0 balance.
However, mid March there was a $70 charge on my credit card. After 4 calls, and 3 weeks+ I was told that the accounting department had made the charge claiming it was owed for the "make up" the 90 days of product without advising me.
No resolution, so now I have to find somewhere else to go.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."