I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to insure more was needed to last 90 days so that I would receive the correct amount.

OptumRX honored the doctor's request and sent out the additional medication to make up for the 90 day supply. The invoice AND Web site indicate a $0 balance.

However, mid March there was a $70 charge on my credit card. After 4 calls, and 3 weeks+ I was told that the accounting department had made the charge claiming it was owed for the "make up" the 90 days of product without advising me.

No resolution, so now I have to find somewhere else to go.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at OptumRx and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants OptumRx to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx premarin prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.