1.6

Last year about every other month Optum Rx put additional charges on my credit card. When I finally noticed and went back 13 months they had charged me 170.00 that they shouldn't have.

After numerous calls I was told ghat they would credit my account monthly. A month later I received a check in the mail. ★ I too agree that if I called custom service 5 times that I would get 5 totally different answers. I have to mail in my Rxs every month because some are pain medications and if I dont call several times I would never get them AND when they get my form despite me checking the "Overnight Shipping" box they seldom put that in their computer so I have to call again.

I hate their voice activated greeting. **The website hasn't shown my orders correctly in three months either!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. The most disappointing about optumrx website from Optumrx was incompetent employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments