Every time there is an issue, Optum RX always uses there automation as an excuse to avoid blame. If they call and leave a message, they never leave a call-back number or say who specifically should be contacted.

Recently, I received two calls and was not home to receive them, all the message kept saying was to press one if they were talking with the right person - no other message, their automation did not realize they were just talking to my answering machine. When I called to check the status of a refill, they said that they left a detailed message ... which they didn't.

I also used their automated system to order some refills.

I ordered several, but there were two that I did not order because I don't take them anymore. They sent them also. When I called to tell them that I did not order the two refills, they just said that because I used their automated system, I must have requested them so there is nothing I can do except to pay for them. Everything is always to their advantage, they never take the blame for anything - any mistakes are ALWAYS put on the customer.

I spoke with two managers/supervisors who just said there was nothing they could do as it was company policy to assume that the customer was wrong.

If I find a another source to use, I will...they have no idea what CUSTOMER SERVICE should be because they just don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Miserable.

Comments