Every time there is an issue, Optum RX always uses there automation as an excuse to avoid blame. If they call and leave a message, they never leave a call-back number or say who specifically should be contacted.

Recently, I received two calls and was not home to receive them, all the message kept saying was to press one if they were talking with the right person - no other message, their automation did not realize they were just talking to my answering machine. When I called to check the status of a refill, they said that they left a detailed message ... which they didn't.

I also used their automated system to order some refills.

I ordered several, but there were two that I did not order because I don't take them anymore. They sent them also. When I called to tell them that I did not order the two refills, they just said that because I used their automated system, I must have requested them so there is nothing I can do except to pay for them. Everything is always to their advantage, they never take the blame for anything - any mistakes are ALWAYS put on the customer.

I spoke with two managers/supervisors who just said there was nothing they could do as it was company policy to assume that the customer was wrong.

If I find a another source to use, I will...they have no idea what CUSTOMER SERVICE should be because they just don't care.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill at Optumrx was miserable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments