3.7

Update by user Mar 29, 2017

The web site is terrible as is the knowledge of the customer service.

I took an hour to get help and after getting transferred four times and got cut off and had to call back and go thru the entire auto questions again, I finally got JJ who helped me order my drugs. Then the site showed I as inactive but prem held from my SS!

He said someone would have to call me in 72 hrs re he membership problem but he ordered the rX. Hope I get them I like Optum, just want them to modify their site, not loose my information and train their customer service people. JJ asked me to leave a feed back survey. So did an earlier rep, both times I hung on but got busy signals.

It is very frustrating.

Might be simpler to order thru Walgreens as I hear they are connected. Ive had this same problem in the past but not as bad as this time.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2017

I needed to order two RX, Went into my acct and it wouldnt take the PW I always used, nor the ID. Called.

The woman was mumbling, Icouldnt hear her and then she said she had to transfer me to a supervisor and I ws cut off. Called again and went thru a lot of automated questions and got another rep who was nice but said she had to transfer me because I needed help with the system. Then got cut off again. Called again and got Ashley, very nice and explained and helped me.

I hung up after agreeing to answer feedback, but it was busy. Hung up. Tried what Ashley said but then I got a message that my Id was wrong, we had just confirmed. Called again, transferred to support.

Hung on again, got an answer from my on line account saying that my account was inactive. Called again, clicked on member #. It said active as premium is held out of my SS. Called again, got JJ who walked me thru it all again but said that Id have to wait 72 hours for someone to call me regarding membership.

He was nice and actually took my order, all the above took me nearly an hour. He asked me to stay on the line for a feedback survey. I did. Got the busy tone again.

I gave up. Hope I get my order. Ive used UHC andOptum forever, but either their system or customer service needs help!

I hope this is viewed as a learning experience, not a ***! Thanks, Dyanne Bennett

Review about: Optumrx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and web site ordering is not working right.

Comments