Turnaround Time

I ordered my refills on 3/4 It is now 3/15 I still don't have them. I called and asked about the status and was informed "we shipped it on 3/7 this is no longer our problem.

This is the tracking number it is your problem" The USPS says it is "in transit" This isn't junk mail that can be delivered whenever. OptumRX shipping method is completely inadequate.

I would never recommend this company. This is my complete story I don't know why I have to write more

cdill1000 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optumrx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was slow delivery poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx optumrx prescription filling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gary2016
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1134548

I was promised overnight delivery due to Optum taking 8 days to put 90 pills in a bottle and mail them out to me. I was told today when they did not arrive that it will be Tuesday .

That's.

4 days for a overnight delivery. Pathetic !