I tried to complain to OptumRx about an ongoing need of prior authorization.I've been on the medication for more than 7 years and each time they get a new prescription they seem to need a new prior authorization.

In voicing my complaint to OptumRx representative on the phone I was told that she could no longer help me if I continued to cuss at her. So they force feed us the bottle-neck policies yet have every excuse to not hear the patient complain. I believe I told the representative that the whole *** medical situation is a mess and it was frickin' ridiculous.

I'm not sure what the thin skinned rep considered a cuss but I didn't consider anything I said to be a cuss.If they're going to put up unnecessary barriers to us patients getting the medications prescribed by our doctors then they should realize there are going to be serious complaints and grow some thicker skin.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1164589

This company is BS!I'm sorry you had to deal with them.

I have been in a battle with them because we paid for cobra and repeatedly were told that we were uninsured. What a sham!

I finally got the CSR to give me an address to file a benefit appeal.

It wasn't easy, especially since she kept talking over me.

Optum RX