It's going to take more than 100 words to describe my issues w/Optumrx!!! I'll tell you this, I have NEVER had so many problems trying to get my prescription filled through mail order as I have w/Optum!

They are incompetent, they do not reach out to patients if there is a problem/question. Every single time I have called, I get different answers. I was transferred from one person to the next. Was promised a certain medication w/a specific manufacturer after several calls (by me) and broken promises, they did NOT deliver what was promised.

They did finally send me some medication (not the manufacturer that was requested) the result...I had an allergic reaction to the medication. All I heard was: I'm sorry Mrs. Romero. Well, "sorry" is not going to get my much needed medication.

Since August 5th, 2016 I have been dealing with this issue. Now, we're into September. So disappointed and stressed over this...to say the least! I feel that OptumRx neglected me as a patient and they were negligent in filling my prescription in a timely manner.

I was at my wits end(to say the least) dealing with everyone that I spoke with. I was literally in tears over this on several occasions upon speaking to... whomever, repeatedly getting incorrect/different information and getting further and further behind on my (much needed) medication. On Sept.

2nd, I received a call telling me the medication was going to cost around $800.00. Of course, I had to decline because there is no way I can afford that! Again... why wasn't I told the cost of it before I had to go through all of the "red tape"???

I was told that I could have the prescription transferred to my local pharmacy, upon trying to do so, I was told I could not "due to the fact" that because it is a controlled substance, it could not be transferred Electronically. Should Optum have known that the prescription couldn't get transferred???? I honestly do not understand as to why that is so.

I never had any problems w/EXPRESS SCRIPTS...NEVER!!! So dissatisfied and disappointed with the service and most definitely feeling neglegted from OptumRx.

Andrea Romero

any questions, you can reach me at (209)383-5044/(209)631-9727

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments