well i've just changed my mind about optum rx!!!!! i was going to sign up with them until I read the reviews!!!!!

actually I was a little leary because of their connection with SYMPHONIX!!!!! symphonix being the WORST insurance company i have ever dealt with. EVERY SINGLE MONTH i would get to my pharmacy only to be told that they were not accepting a certain medication!I called them, spoke for 1/2 hr. on my CELLPHONE!

THEN the pharmacist talked to them. supposedly it was straightened out. it was a day early so i couldn't get the prescription. i come back the NEXT DAY, and it happened AGAIN!

I took 6 months of this! I spoke to every supervisor that was available, and it was like talking to a BRICK WALL!!!!!!!

so i have now changed insurance companies! so far, so good!

This person wrote the review about OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx vyvanse prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

West Newton, Pennsylvania, United States #1217259

WORST company ever! Liars, cheaters, & scammers!

What's worse is that when I signed up for Medicare, I was told Optum RX was uniquely offered to retired teachers.

Why? Are we that despised?

I am quitting them asap!