Near the end of December 2014 OptumRx charged me for medication that was to be shipped to my doctor's office for injections that I was to have done. Through an error either on the part of the doctor's office or OptumRx, no one will admit to making a mistake, the medication never shipped.

Move on to January 2015 and OptumRx wants to charge me additionally hundreds of dollars for the medication I had already prepaid for because we are now in a new calendar year and have new deductibles to meet. They also are telling me the medication processes as a medical procedure and thus is subject to my full medical deductible amount instead of my maximum prescription cost. I elected to go with another provider, where I got the medication for far less. Move forward to the end of February 2015 and I still have not been able to get a refund from OptumRx.

They just keep giving me the runaround, telling me a refund will be processed, twice telling me they have sent me a check.

These people are liars and cheats. Don't deal with them if you have any other choice!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26, 2015.

Comments