Near the end of December 2014 OptumRx charged me for medication that was to be shipped to my doctor's office for injections that I was to have done. Through an error either on the part of the doctor's office or OptumRx, no one will admit to making a mistake, the medication never shipped.

Move on to January 2015 and OptumRx wants to charge me additionally hundreds of dollars for the medication I had already prepaid for because we are now in a new calendar year and have new deductibles to meet. They also are telling me the medication processes as a medical procedure and thus is subject to my full medical deductible amount instead of my maximum prescription cost. I elected to go with another provider, where I got the medication for far less. Move forward to the end of February 2015 and I still have not been able to get a refund from OptumRx.

They just keep giving me the runaround, telling me a refund will be processed, twice telling me they have sent me a check.

These people are liars and cheats. Don't deal with them if you have any other choice!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx medication for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments