Franklin, New Jersey

I have been in the HealthCare service for many years and have never in my life dealt with the most incompetent people ever!!!!!!!! Several times I have ordered meds to be delivered overnight (which for them is a 3 day process) to be told SORRY they went out regular mail which takes over 10 days (really).....

I am very disappointed that UHC uses such incompetent people but I guess you get what you pay for.....which obviously is not much.

This is also why I do not like to use MAIL ORDER never had a problem with other companies. So I guess I am screwed since this is the company with UHC

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about mail order prescription from OptumRx was incompetent employees, order fulfillment and half wits Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments