Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 24, 2016

OptimRx nightmare begins

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2016

As a nurse with years of experience.This company sucks a big one.

I do not understand the levels and layers of ***. I have a Masters degree and can barely understand the *** written and spoken by the company. I am still fighting to get reimbursed for money they are trying to screw me out of. They need to learn a lesson and be fined for how they practice.

Our healthcare system is broke and we need to fix it now.I am so frustrated with this bull ***!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). joaniemcmahon12 is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Thank you.My husband and I are new to this company as we are part of a group plan chosen by an employer so joining this company was not our choice.

It is currently January 27. We have been with them since January 1 and have had multiple problems already. This has been a NIGHTMARE! This company is THE WORST EVER!!!

Something needs to be done about this and soon. This is s dangerous game they play with people's health.

We are totally disgusted.Smh...