1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

This company doesn't care about the customer. I have many complaints on bad information, they put in writing to contact them at an email

Address that has been suspended. Go to the website, log on, write a concern and they don't address the concern. The answer was call a pharmacist right away. I was on the phone today 45 mins, when asked for a supervisor or manage I was put on indefinite hold.

Also told by Heather today if I have a complaint I have to write a letter to a PO box.

This week I have spent 2 hrs trying to get customer service and it never happened.

This company sucks.

I would not rate them a 1. They get a zero. Stay away. Can't even email them, that is antiquated. Stay away, phone reps are terrible too. I am embarrassed I am using this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of optumrx website from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments