Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

OPTUMRX has the Worst Customer Service I have ever dealt with, they lie to you, they are downright rude to you, overcharged me & I paid for overnight shipping only to be told that Overnight Does Not Mean you will receive your medication the Next Day! I paid $12.50 for 2 meds to be overnighted to me, OPTUM split the order up, said one med was too early to be filled.

however they shipped it the same day as other med & charged me double $25.00 for separate shipments that were supposed to be overnighted to me, however, they told me I need to Understand Overnight DOES NOT MEAN you will receive next day! My meds are now sitting 7 miles from me in a UPS hub and wont be delivered to me until Monday. They also told me that they just received the order, I have to allow for processing time, they are WRONG, they received my order on 4-15, both meds sat in process stage until 4-17, even though 1 med already had a order # & I was told was shipping out 4-16. They have NO IDEA what they are doing, no one there does.

There was NO REASON they should of split up my order when both shipped the same time, same day, but yet they charged me double for overnight shipping and I am not going to receive my meds the next day. This Company needs to be shut down, its horrible.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Complete lack of honesty, Incompetent employees, Order fulfillment, Half wits, Accountability.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2015.

Comments