2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

My Doctor wanted me to start Enbrel and Optum RX denied me coverage because they want me to try Humira or Simpani.I don't think it's right for the insurance company to dictate what medication they will or will not pay for.

It's never about what the patient needs or prefer to use. My doctor went ahead ad submitted for Humira. I have to keep calling back and forth just to see if my prescription has been processed. Every time I call something is always incorrect.

Either they have not received prescription or it hasn't been processed.

Just seems like this company can careless about what the customer needs.I am not happy at all with Optum RX.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about enbrel prescription from OptumRx was back office not care about cust Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments