My husband's company recently changed insurance carriers. Our family now has this *** company.

I have SLE-Systemic Lupus Erthematosis & MS & have been going through monthly chemo for 2 years. This is the 1st time that I've dealt with OptumRx. Run around for over a week, 1hr, 17mins on hold, 4 hours on the phone in one day, & MANY calls to them from me & Dr. all week.

They LIE! Diagnoses codes, new script,...were ALL done & of course-they didn't receive them until they switch to a different issue! After all this, OptumRX would've covered the chemo 100% IF I didn't pay for MEDICARE as a 2ndary coverage! Why exactly does that matter?

They cover 100% of it, but found a loophole (don't contract with MEDICARE), so now they WON'T cover any of it & want my Dr. to pay $7,000 to purchase the chemo at another pharmacy & submit the bill to them for reimbursement! REALLY? How are they still in business???

We pay a fortune for them since this medication was checked before we had to accept this HORRIBLE company! All of my medications were covered or else I would pay for coverage outside of the company. My guess is that they will be getting sued for wrongful death OR paying for a week long hospital stay each month (which they claim will be covered). They are ***!

DON'T USE THEM! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments