Stover, Missouri
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My issues this time began with a lost shipment. I called optum when there had not been any changes in status of order for 4 days.

They blamed post office. Said they could not recend order until 10 days past. Called usps and was told until activity shows change they cannot do anything. Pkg is lost.

Duh? Optum said to go to local pharmacy to get 10 day emergency supply which they wanted to charge me $13 for something which was not my fault. Every time I called different story. Notes not there.

Really? Ordered for rx told person on phone site not working, explained issues she said she would put notes in to shi-p UPS at no charge. Got email today again shipped usps. Great Job screwing up again Optum.

Rep said no notes in file again.

No surprise to me. Will not have this next year for sure.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. lsatkinson is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments