Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

January 4 we had to pay the full price of perscription because of illness. O said our "contract" didn't allow us to get the generic brand price but if we submitted some forms we could get that resolved.

O made us the spend the next 6 months (June 28) chasing a reimbursement. This wasn't just "wait 6 weeks" but a " call back in two days and someone call resolve this". L Jones, Jasmine (hung up on me), Chad, Valery, Alissa, Christy, phillip, Greg (put me on permanent hold), Janice, Megan, Shayna, Mona, Shaneese, Isaac, John, Joslyn, Brunella, John (Magical John), Chrystal, Genesis, Jim, Cindy (a few times, and hung up on me), Paula (pure clueless), Roseanna, Shirley, Alex, Sharlene, Mercedes all told me lies. All of them sent me on a fruitless ride.

Erica was the final member services and first that had the courage to give me the truth. That we will never get a reimbursement. Everyone else just hoped I'd move along and give them a good review. Everyone else gave me false lip service.

Everyone else is dishonest or is an imbecile.

Rats finks and gnats- all of them. God curse them and God curse Blue Cross for outsourcing their perscriptions to them.

Comments