I went online and ordered one refill for my Lantus insulin.I was shocked that within 2 days (usually takes much longer) my insulin arrived.

Well not only did my insulin arrive but so did 4 other refills that I did not order. I was charged a $20 copay for two of them. One medication costs $2,300 and the other insulin brand that I did not order costs over $1,000. They tried to make me believe that I ordered these refills.

I am not *** and have used this system enough to know how to order my meds. I got this $2,300 medication only once, could not tolerate it and never ordered it again. That was back in May. Why then are they choosing to bill my insurance company for this med and other expensive meds that I did not order?

GREED AND FRAUD! Another med they sent had not been ordered since May. This is why healthcare costs are so high. This greedy and incompetent company is probably defrauding and charging insurance companies and copays to a lot of unsuspecting patients.

I am not done with them. After I got off the phone with them I received an email suggesting I setup an email account with them so that I can order meds online.

This was meant to be a hahaha moment from them.We'll see who gets the last laugh!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Order fulfillment.

Comments