Kamas, Utah
Prescription Services

CALLED OPTUM RX TO SET UP THEIR PRICE WAS TEN DOLLARS MORE THAN I WAS ALREADY PAYING I CANCELLED RIGHT AWAY THEY SENT PILLS ANYWAY AND SAID THAT I DIDNT CANCEL AND COULD NOT RETURN THE PILLS AND I OWED THEM THE MONEY THESE PEOPLE RUNNING THE SHOW ARE INEPT AND *** AND THEY ON PURPOSE CHEATED AN OLD MAN OUT OF TEN BUCKS YOU OPTUM FOLKS ARE SCUMBAGS I CURSE YOU AND YOUR CRAPPY ORGANIZATION GO TO *** BUYER BEWARE THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPOFFS THIS IS A HORRIBLE GROUP OF THIEVES THERE SHOULD BE A GOVERNMENT REGULARTORY SYSTEM TO STOP THIS KIND OF STEALING

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of prescription from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants OptumRx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their customer service and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments