3.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

First, I was told my daughter’s medication was going to be sent overnight, and I didn't have to sign for it. That was Monday.

It's now Wednesday of the next week. I had a note on the door last night saying I had to sign for it. I'm a teacher and can't be home during the day. I called Optum RX and they said they would re-route it to a UPS store.

They gave me the number and told me I would have to call and check with them regarding arrival. I called them today and they haven't received it. I called Optum RX again and the guy, without asking me, had it sent to a different UPS store that's virtually impossible for me to get to. At this point I have no idea how I'm going to get the medicine.

Optum RX customer service reps have no clue what they are doing and are unable to provide accurate information. The lady today told me overnight usually takes 3-4 business days...WHAT????

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Want the company to be aware, so employees can be more reliable. My daughter has gone three days now without her medication. .

I didn't like: Inaccurate information.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2017.

Comments