Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had triple bypass surgery in 2011.In 2014, I wound up in the hospital twice with atrial flutter and a heart rate of 150.

After hospital treatment, my cardiologist prescribed Multac, which is the only drug of it's kind and they only drug capable of protecting me from atrial flutter. Optemrx covered it for one year and then refused to cover it further, even though my cardiologist wants me to stay on the medication. His office appealed the decision several times, but Optimrx refused to budge. I guess they know better than my cardiologist.

My only options now to avoid this problem happening again all involve heart surgery, which I may do.Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unaccountable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of optumrx multaq prescription refill. OptumRx needs to "cover my prescribed medication" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx multaq prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments