Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

We ordered our daughter's medicine on the 11th of Oct and 2 days later we did not receive it.We called only to find out some *** canceled the order.

We ordered it again and only 2 meds came instead of the 3 we ordered. So we reordered it. Still never came only to find out it was not in stock. So we reordered it.

Then it was suppose to be here again and it never was delivered. Called again and they said it should be here tomorrow. It is now the 24th of October. My daughter has a life threating disease and without her meds she could die.

I'm on hold with them again to complain and I've been hung up on only after holding for a manager for 20 minuets.

I called back and now am still on hold for 26 minuets!!!!This is totally BS!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx shipping service. OptumRx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.