My healthcare insurer (Anthem Blue Cross of CA) switched from CVS Caremark to OptumRx in January 2017 - not sure why but wish they hadn't made the switch.OptumRx is a horrible company and I've had nothing but problems with them regarding prescription medications.

Everything is more expensive through them, their service is extremely slow, their web site is difficult to navigate and, just today when I tried to get my refills I was FORCED to sign up for "Hassle Free Fill" which will automatically send prescriptions. I DO NOT WANT THIS auto-refill but in order to place my order I was FORCED to click on that tab - otherwise I could not complete the order for necessary medications. Online it indicated that I could go to my preferences and opt out of auto-refill but, not surprisingly, it's not possible to do this. I'm struggling to understand why my ability to do refills was held hostage and I was forced to sign up for auto-refill when I DO NOT WANT THIS OPTION.

OptumRx is the worst company I've ever dealt with and I know that others are having similar issues as well.Thanks for listening.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Comments