Prescription Services

If you complain to them or have any opinion they ignore it. When you ask for a manager he makes it all the customers fault with no apology or any sort of remorse for their lack of education, knowledge, or help.

It really is sad that so many people have to deal with this terrible company for prescriptions. I'd much rather sit at the local pharmacy for 15-30 min than on the phone with these incompetent people. I sent unopened boxes of medicine back the day I received it. They called and asked why I sent it back, I told them it was to expensive.

They said they could not refund my money, that was not their policy. I asked them to send me the Medicine then, they still have not done that. they have my money and my Medicine. I called again today only to get the runaround.

I cancelled any new activity with them and will fine someone else. Other people pay $10 copay for Crestor, I used to pay $30 a month at the local pharmacy.

they charged me $200 for 3 months. another reason I am dropping them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Back office not care about cust, Totally unprofessional, Accountability.

Comments