My United plan switched my prescriptions to Optum without telling me - I only found out when I went to pick up a medication that I take daily for anxiety and depression.I was down to only a few days' worth of pills at the time.

I called Optum and the person I spoke to said they'd mail out a 90-day refill but would also call in a 30-day refill to my old pharmacy so I wouldn't have a gap in medication. Long story short, the pharmcy has no record of this 30-day refill being called in, despite the fact that TWO different people at Optum told me it would be. THEN Optum called me to "confirm the 30 day refill we're sending you." This third person denied that Optum would ever call in an emergency stopgap, and had no answer when I said that two of her colleagues had told me they would do just that.

I've been without my medication for over a week now and I'm really suffering.I have no choice but to use your subpar service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments