This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.I am only using them because I am forced to by my insurance, who is conveniently affiliated with them.

They tell you that you can order your refills online, but when you go to do so it does not work. So you are forced to sit call them and sit on hold for a good 10 minutes before anyone answers, then when they do answer you have to repeat information that you have already entered in, then they place you on hold again while they verify information then they you finally get to the point where you can order your refill, which is another 8 minute process. All said and done you have been on the phone for over 30 minutes for what it takes you 50 seconds to do at CVS. To top it all off for some reason this refill they charged me a $90.00 copy for a 1 months supply of Makena that has been costing me $30.00 - when I question them they say oh you need to call your insurance company something must have changed.

No, nothing has changed in the last 28 days, but if you don't pay the copy (which has now tripled) then you don't get your medicine.

I feel held hostage by them and the insurance company.How can a business still be in business and be allowed to operate like that?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx makena prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Duluth, Georgia, United States #1216972

I understand your frustration.Talk to your Physician and there should be one or two local Specialty pharmacies that may be able to get you Makena.

Premier Kids Care Pharmacy is one that I know of. MaKena Also offers a great copay assistance program that optum will not tell you about because they just don't care! in most cases the copay is waved.

If this continues I advise you to use another specialty pharmacy.Hope all end well!!=)