THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. One star to way too much.

I used them through United Heath previously but quit due to problems and used CVS but when the CVS prices soared I went back to Optumrx as some of the prescriptions were no charge with the plan. But now I will search for a new prescribed mail service. In this second go round there has never been an order that has not been messed up. The final straw was an expedited order that failed to arrive as promised.

When I called to find out where my order was that advised that it was not sent expedited even though the order was expedited and I was charged same. I needed the meds and now my vacation is delayed two days awaiting the drugs. The very reason I set the departure date was to await the expedited deliver after being assured it would arrive as ordered. Again, I have never had an order of drugs with this company that has not been a problem one sort or another but losing two days of a vacation has done it for me.

Never again even if it cost more money. I wish I knew who to call at AARP United Health to tell them how bad Optumrx is but I bet they know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments