THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. One star to way too much.

I used them through United Heath previously but quit due to problems and used CVS but when the CVS prices soared I went back to Optumrx as some of the prescriptions were no charge with the plan. But now I will search for a new prescribed mail service. In this second go round there has never been an order that has not been messed up. The final straw was an expedited order that failed to arrive as promised.

When I called to find out where my order was that advised that it was not sent expedited even though the order was expedited and I was charged same. I needed the meds and now my vacation is delayed two days awaiting the drugs. The very reason I set the departure date was to await the expedited deliver after being assured it would arrive as ordered. Again, I have never had an order of drugs with this company that has not been a problem one sort or another but losing two days of a vacation has done it for me.

Never again even if it cost more money. I wish I knew who to call at AARP United Health to tell them how bad Optumrx is but I bet they know.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments