Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Ever since Regence made me switch from Walgreens mail order RX It has been extremely difficult and time consuming to get an RX refilled.They are not customer friendly, I have had to re-register twice, my prescriptions have someone elses name on them and other mistaken information.

I cannot trust this company that they are providing me an accurate RX. No refill reminders. PLEASE REGENCE get rid of this pharmacy! Last refill they held for a month, it was only when I called looking for refill that they told me they couldn't reach my doctor.

My doctor never had heard from them.They are horrible

This person wrote the review about OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was mistakes, customer service and order fulfillment. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx prescription filling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments