1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Im retired from state of N.J. fire service and are by contract guaranteed certain benifits ,never had any problem until this year when the State started using optum ,they denied every med my wife was on concerning her breathing meds .This caused us to have to purchase these products on our own at a significant cost and then like 10 phone calls to a bunch of pencil pushing idiots at optum to just resolve 1 script of 5 they keep denying, they are hands down the dumbest people on the planet ,the probably not even in this country.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Symbicort Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

jeffhammell

As a current NJ Public Employee, I feel your pain. Optum is by far the worst prescription insurance I have ever dealt with, they are clueless, they lie to you, they don't approve covered mads, it is horrible.

What a condescending answer from OptumRX. Shows how little they care about their customers.

We actually do work in this country and some of us actually work in NJ. We are actually not allowed to have pencils or paper at our desks due to health privacy security measures.

Thank you for your fire service but you should talk to your insurance who contacted OptumRx. As a n OptumRx Agent, we can only do so much to provide your medications. Members need to understand that because we are a THIRD PARTY VENDOR, there are certain things the insurance will allow us to do.

I would love to deliver your medications on time no problem but it doesn't work that way. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but believe me not all agents can help in certain situations.

to OptumAgent #1449068

Appearently with over 500 complaints on here and hundreds on Facebook.this is your companies sop.