Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was with Walgreens mail service never a problem. March 15th I got switched to OptumRx.

I sent in my prescriptions on one paper in the end of March 30 to early April. My last refill was March 9th 2018. I know it's 3 to 5 days to get there. Then a 5 to 10 day processing time.

Well the time came and went I called several times after April 10 th . I talked to several customer reps. And got all different stories . To early I called up to April 18th told them I'm going to run out of my meds .

Several times I was told it was processed it wasn't . I called again I was switched to a insurance person who said they were waiting for prescription from the doctor. So I asked what happened to the one I sent in before. She wouldn't tell me even now they won't .

One customer rep. Told me they didn't call the doctor. Somebody is lying. I think they lost it and had to get another.

In the meantime I ran out of my meds and went through a withdrawal for a day not great. My meds got to me on April 24th since my last refill was march 9th. I went to my doctor April 17th now Optum tells me that prescription is no good I'll be out of meds before I go back to the doctor May 22nd. So many lies different answers promises etc.

workers comp. as usual cheapskate it out putting people at risk it's always about money not you with them. I'm trying to get off the opiate problem I got down to a certain amount with the doctor help the plan was to be off in a few months. But I can't do one med with another without the one to work with to get off if I have to fight Ptum Rx .

Also workers comp just cut me off the one so detox I will be . Thank you Optum Rx and Workers comp.

Optum Rx just terrible the management empty suits they just don't know what there doing . Hope you all have better luck I'm going to try to go back to Walgreens

Comments